A professional IP Video surveillance system can make any organization more secure, more efficient, and reduce exposure to theft, accidents and false-liability.
Advanced IP Video surveillance technology gives an unprecedented level of organization and control over surveillance data and provides access to this information from anywhere in the world. Let our security professionals design a system that ensures you see what you want, when you want.
- Fully scalable and flexible solutions.
- High-Definition image quality.
- Remote viewing of live or recorded video.
- Reduced costs by leveraging existing IT network infrastructure
- Time and money-saving intelligent video search tools.
- Increased value of surveillance footage with the use of analytics.
High Definition Image Quality
Custom Install Solutions is one of the top providers of video surveillance solutions in the Midwest. We specialize in IP Video surveillance which offers superior 1080p image quality compared to other video systems on the market.
IP Video systems feature high-definition and multi-megapixel technology which enables network cameras to provide high-quality video images. This higher resolution provides the ability to see more details and have a wider coverage area with fewer cameras.
Image quality is a key consideration when designing a professional video surveillance solution. With an HDTV or megapixel network camera, the resolution is at least three times better than an analog CCTV camera. Higher resolution from IP Video surveillance allows you to clearly capture incidents in progress and identify the persons or objects involved.
View Video surveillance from almost anywhere on your smart phone or tablet. Custom Install Solutions offers mobile applications that work seamlessly with our video management software (iVMS). Our mobile apps allow instantaneous access to IP Video surveillance footage from almost anywhere around the globe via Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G connections.
With Custom Install Solutions mobile surveillance apps:
- Connect to multiple locations.
- View, search and play back video.
- Control pan-tilt-zoom (PTZ) cameras.
- Take a snapshot of video and share it via MMS or email.
- Trigger alarm activation and assessment.
Free Intelligence Video Management Software
Video Surveillance software built for any small business or enterprise. This powerful, open platform solution reduces business risk and improves operations. iVMS 4200 fits the needs of all business sizes with the comprehensive selection of hardware, services, third-party software and mobile apps.
- Downloaded over 100,000 times
- One-step installer
- Automatic configuration wizard
- Automatic camera discovery
- Compatible with a wide selection of cameras
- Seamless upgrade options
Protecting you and your property
Video Surveillance is not only about improving your protection against criminal activity. It is also about providing a secure environment. Custom Install Solutions offers a scalable surveillance platform, enabling you to:
Custom Install Solutions offers a scalable surveillance platform, enabling you to:
- Create a future-proof, flexible and cost-efficient surveillance system
- Monitor multiple facilities from a central or mobile location, and rapidly verify and respond to alarms
- Capture HDTV Quality video of all incidents, thus shortening investigation times
- Reduce vandalism and theft
- Stay one step ahead of violence and fraud
Enhanced Outdoor Surveillance Protection
Outdoor protection is the first line of defense to protect you and your property. Traditional methods of protecting your properties perimeter, often times is not enough.
Custom Install Solutions surveillance solutions can help eliminate and mitigate threats at the outdoor perimeter so they do not pose a threat in protected area.
Enhanced outdoor surveillance protection is achieved by providing:
- Equipment optimized for outdoor, rugged conditions
- Long Range Viewing
- Night Vision Surveillance
- Parking Lot and Yard Coverage
- 180 and 360 Degree Panoramic Coverage
More than piece of mind
Professional Video surveillance has the ability to increase productivity and lower your total cost of doing business.
With Custom Install Solutions Surveillance solutions:
- Warehouses can ensure trucks are completely loaded and unloaded prior to departure
- Retailers can track traffic patterns to enhance merchandising and to direct traffic to profit centers
- Send email or text alerts anytime a customer arrives at a gate or is in a certain area which requires staff assistance
- Monitor critical machinery in remote locations to reduce costly visual inspection trips
- View and offer support to remote areas where engineers or subcontractors are working
- Bulk, aggregate, and liquids manufacturers can monitor and manage inventory levels in bins or remote locations and eliminate the need for physical inspection